Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 5/5/2013.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
This is a one year limited appointment position.
The mission of Fletcher's Office of Development and Alumni Relations is to serve The Fletcher School community by:
• raising annual and capital funds to meet the School's evolving and priority academic and institutional needs;
• stewarding all donors so that impact and return on the investment is both timely and clear;
• and creating and sustaining long-term, relevant relationships with the School's approximately 7,400 worldwide alumni as well as friends, including supporting approximately 45 domestic and international alumni clubs, administering world-class reunion programs and international symposia, and by ensuring electronic and print communiques of increasingly higher quality.
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum of one (1) year of higher education or non-profit experience that includes constituent management, special events or other administrative duties. School and internship experience will be considered
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint proficiency
• Demonstrate superior interpersonal skills, the ability to manage relationships and multiple tasks with ease. Must be energetic, intellectually curious and a good listener. He/she must have superior writing and presentation skills and a sound understanding and knowledge of the intricacies of event planning with a keen eye for detail. Candidates should have a strong service orientation and ability to create a volunteer/donor friendly environment in a complex University setting. Should be equally capable of working independently and as part of a team
• Proficiency in at least one language other than English is preferred.
• Hands-on fundraising experience is a plus.
• International experience (e.g., prior study or residence abroad) is strongly preferred.
• Experience with Dreamweaver or similar web design application, web design/content management, knowledge of HTML
• Experience with Advance or similar information management system / database preferred.
Special Work Schedule Requirements:
Some overnight travel, special events, and weekend work is required.
Tufts University is an AA/EO employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/pc6b4d8
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.