Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 4/9/2013.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Posting Number: FY13131393
Position Department: Human Resources
Position Classification: EF - Exempt/Full-Time
Position Band: 27E-Exempt/Salaried
Title of Person to which Position Reports: Senior Recruiter
Description of Duties:
Bentley University has a terrific opportunity for a professional individual who is ready to be a key player in a fast-paced Human Resources environment.
The HR Recruiter will:
- Handle aspects of the recruitment process such as: opening job requisitions, sourcing, screening, pre-employment checks, compliance and on-boarding.
- Solicit feedback from hiring managers to develop firm understanding of department, culture and position requirements, including skills and background required for the position.
- Initiate contact with qualified candidates and provide pre-employment information regarding job requirements, wages and benefits.
- Create initial job requisitions including outlining requirements for positions and ensureing the requisition is approved and posted to applicant tracking system.
- Review employment applications, resumes and other credentials.
- Conduct phone screens, in-person interviews and pre-employment assessments.
- Conduct background screenings and verify educational and employment experience.
- Extend and negotiate offers of employment.
- Work with Sr. Recruiter on social networking strategies and implementation.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
A Bachelor's degree and 2-3 years of recent HR related experience.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively and collegially with staff in all areas of the University; Knowledge of social media tools and strategies; Ability to learn and use new technology tools; Attention to detail; Knowledge of recruitment best practices preferred.
Required Applicant Documents: Resume/Curriculum Vitae
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants: Bentley University requires reference checks and may conduct other pre-employment screening.
Quicklink for Posting: jobs.bentley.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=51987
Bentley University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, building strength through diversity.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.