Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 4/7/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Reporting to the Director of the Sustained Giving, the Assistant Director is responsible for increasing overall donor participation and dollars through focused fundraising initiatives with special constituency groups including but not limited to the 50th reunion class, young alumni, parents, and faculty and staff. The Assistant Director will also be responsible for campus based programs that are part of A Day for Saint Leo, the university’s annual spirit/giving day for the university.
• Develop messaging and design for the reunion giving program to include peer-to-peer, direct mail, phone, and e-mail solicitations.
• Develop messaging and design for an annual faculty and staff giving campaign.
• Create social media messages and strategy to engage young alumni.
• Identify and coordinate volunteers, for peer to peer solicitation efforts as part of bigger campaign programs.
• Develop programs for campus constituencies (faculty, staff, students) that support A Day for Saint Leo.
• Manage reunion class volunteer committee in collaboration with Alumni and Parent Relations staff.
• Identify sustained giving donors who should be assigned to staff solicitors (notable alumni, annual, major, leadership, and planned-giving prospects).
• Provide appropriate performance reports for programs and appeals.
• Represent Sustained Giving at events and on select campus committees.
• Assist in setting goals, establishing timelines and segmentation strategies of the overall Sustained Giving campaign.
• Work with Advancement Services to ensure alumni records are up-to-date.
• Other duties as assigned by the Director.
• Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
• Valid driver’s license and the ability to travel and work evenings and weekends necessary
• Ability to work and communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with a broad range of internal and external constituents.
• Knowledge of fundraising principles and at least 1 year of related experience preferred.
• 2-4 years of professional work experience.
• Technical aptitude, attention to detail and computer proficiency
Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, analytical and planning skills.
• Excellent organization and communication skills, creativity and multi-tasking ability.
• Able to work independently and as a supportive team member.
Master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.