Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 2/22/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Vice President, Institutional Effectiveness and Campus Administrator. This position reports to the President, serves as the Administrator of the New Richmond Campus and is a member of the President’s Cabinet.
Vice President, Institutional Effectiveness Responsibilities
1. Provide leadership, oversight, and supervision to the Institutional Effectiveness Division of the College including the offices of Research and Data, Quality Improvement, and Resource Development. In this capacity, the position provides leadership in the development and sustainability of an institutional culture of quality improvement and evidence-based analysis and decision making to support achievement of institutional goals.
2. Serve as the Accreditation Liaison Officer (ALO) with the Higher Learning Commission including oversight of the Academic Quality Improvement Program (AQIP) pathway. In this role, the Vice President, Institutional Effectiveness serves as the point of contact on Commission policies, practices, and requirements.
3. Oversee, direct, and assure relevant, high-quality data collection and analysis processes for development and coordination of measures to evaluate College performance and continuous improvement of College programs and services. This includes integrating the collection, analysis, and monitoring of institutional data and effectiveness of academic and administrative programs.
4. In collaboration with the President, oversee the development of the institution’s strategic plan and systems to evaluate progress on key goals.
5. Serve as lead for Business Intelligence both institutionally and through the WILM consortium including oversight of administration of data collection, reporting, and data sharing for internal and external constituencies. This includes responsibility for compliance with state, federal, and accrediting body accountability mandates.
6. Keep current on issues affecting higher education, particularly with respect to accreditation, accountability, and research on best practices. The interpretation of this information will be used to make recommendations for key institutional decisions.
7. Oversee resource development efforts to support the funding of programs, projects, services, and equipment related to the College’s mission, vision, and strategic plan.
8. Assure compliance with rules and regulations of all federal, state, and private grant awards.
9. Represent the institution in areas of expertise and responsibility to internal and external stakeholders.
1. Serve as the Administrator of the New Richmond Campus.
2. Provide leadership to the Campus Leadership and Operations Team.
3. Develop and implement the Campus non-instructional budget.
4. Provide leadership in the coordination of the development and implementation of Campus strategic and operational plans.
5. Represent the Campus and the College in the community.
6. Hire, coach, and empower Campus staff and assess their ongoing development.
7. Assure a safe and open learning environment for all.
1. Master’s degree.*
2. Substantial experience in qualitative and quantitative data collection and research, policy analysis, and evaluation methods.
3. Experience working in a continuous quality improvement and/or AQIP environment preferred.
4. Skills in leadership, collaboration and interpersonal relations.
5. Skills in organization, problem-solving, budget management and project management.
6. Substantial skill in written and verbal communications, including presentations.
7. Ten (10) years experience in related areas such as K12, private/industry sector, non-education public sector of which at least five (5) years are within higher education.
8. Experience working with public sector/community boards/committees.
9. Experience in academics preferred.
*Original or copies of official or unofficial college transcripts are required for all degrees noted on your application. Official transcripts are required prior to an offer of employment.
Salary is negotiable; commensurate with experience, education and skill level, but will be within $108,000-$120,000/year range
Your application will be considered complete when we have received a completed online application, a cover letter addressing all of the qualifications for this position, a resume, and original or copies of official or unofficial college transcripts. If you have noted an educational degree on your application, WITC requests transcripts to support your degree. Official transcripts are required prior to an offer of employment.
Please mail transcripts, if unable to scan, to Human Resources:
505 Pine Ridge Drive
Shell Lake WI 54871
WITC is an Equal Opportunity/Access Employer and Educator.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.