Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 7/12/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Assist Director of Teaching Fieldwork Experience. Maintain specific documents for national accreditation and state credentialing. Develop and maintain collaborative communication with school districts, university field supervisors and faculty.
• develops & organizes clinical teaching documents
• maintains placement teaching documents
• maintains placement records
• compiles assessment information for accreditation
• completes stipend information
• assists clinical supervisors with technology training and trouble shooting, placement questions, and other related issues
• works closely with credential analysts, TPA coordinator, faculty and front office staff
• addresses questions from credential students
• maintains communication with school districts’ master teachers and supervisors
• must be knowledgeable about teacher education and requirements for supervised teaching, special education and counseling programs
Earned bachelors degree or nearing completion, computer skills, organizational and communication skills, basic office skills, knowledge of basic office equipment and computer programs,as well as strong interpersonal skills.
Knowledge of teacher/special education/counseling credential requirements. Experience working with school districts and higher education relationships.
The hiring range for this position is dependent upon qualifications and departmental equity. Benefits of employment include a comprehensive health and welfare plan, tuition remission program for employee, spouse and dependent children and a generous 10% contribution to the University’s 403B retirement plan.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.