Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 6/22/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Under the general direction of the Senior Associate Director of Admissions, the Program Coordinator provides professional proactive support for staff as well as graduate students. The role supports the marketing needs and growth of the ECM program. The position will maintains accurate and timely records, documents concerning the department’s activities related to the enrollment/admissions process, and communication/outreach with external K-12 education provider institutions.
1. Gather, record, and input student application documents for the Education Cohort Management (ECM) program.
2. Coordinate marketing efforts including email campaigns, brochures, information sessions, and recruiting events.
3. Compose, review and issue marketing correspondence for the ECM program.
4. Coordinates events and meeting arrangements, location and scheduling, room reservations, meals and/or refreshments, sends notifications, reminders and assembles information for distribution.
5. Assist the ECM team with generating and reviewing reports aimed at assisting perspective graduate students.
6. Assist with daily applicant correspondence via telephone and email.
7. Assists in serving as the liaison between the Admissions team and outside educational institutions and school districts.
8. Other duties as assigned by the Senior Associate Director of Admissions.
1. Superior oral, interpersonal and written communication skills.
2. Ability to engage with a variety of constituents (current students, staff, faculty, outside organizations, K-12 schools, etc.) from many different cultural backgrounds.
3. Superior organizational skills; ability to execute multiple objectives concurrently.
4. Ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends.
5. Proficiency and demonstrable expertise with, MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) Google docs, and managing student databases required.
6. Ability to learn internal databases including but not limited to Colleague, Salesforce, Softdocs.
Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.