Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 7/3/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Job ID: 1657 - SATSS - FT
Develops and coordinates networks and/or databases and maintains computer and other electronic equipment for department.
1. Installs and maintains hardware and software for FSB. Maintains network devices and database systems.
2. Maintains and performs minor repair to computer and other electronic equipment for FSB; identifies and resolves problems.
3. Researches and evaluates new equipment and software; assists in purchasing decisions.
4. Maintains inventory of parts and supplies; reorders as necessary.
5. Trains faculty and staff in use of department software and hardware.
6. Knowledge of computers and applicable software; mechanical skills; electrical wiring knowledge.
Physical effort usually requires considerable walking and/or standing. Periodic assignments given which entail dealing with modestly unpleasant situations.
Requires nine months of coursework or training beyond high school in Computer Science and two years experience in maintaining a computer system, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Associate’s degree; work experience in comparable field.
Miami University, an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with smoke- and tobacco-free campuses, is committed to a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.