Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 7/29/2013.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
• High school diploma or GED
• A current Texas Massage Therapy license in good standing
• A current Texas Massage Therapy Instructor (MTI) license in good standing
• Five (5) years of clinical massage therapy experience
• A minimum of 2 years experience in massage therapy education
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide education and supervision to students at the times and location and for the subject matter directed by Director.
• In conjunction with the Director, assist in the development of the school’s curriculum, syllabi, tests and additional coursework as required.
• Maintain all records as directed by the Director including, but not limited to: attendance, written quiz and test results, practical examination results, course and instructor evaluation forms. Supervisor/Instructor will deliver all such records on a schedule established by Director.
• Make recommendations for the list of students eligible for Massage School graduation.
• Offer one office hour per every 4 hours of in class time during the trimester while a course is in progress.
• Foster innovation amongst students and co-workers.
• Create an academic environment for the student that is conducive to learning and academic growth and achievement.
• Support school activities.
Application Process: Please submit resumes and cover letters via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parker University is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.