Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 8/15/2011.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
1. Installations and repairs of heating and plumbing fixtures, apparatus and control equipment.
2. Connects equipment using all necessary tools and devices.
3. Installs pneumatic controls and distribution equipment such as relays and other related equipment.
4. Insures HVAC installations, comply with existing state and local codes.
5. Additionally must be able to perform a variety of skilled tasks in the maintenance and operation of heating, ventilation, air conditioning equipment and control systems, pumps, generators, life safety systems (fire, lighting, sprinklers) motorized equipment (gasoline and electric), outdoor lighting and kitchen equipment.
6. May drive trucks and do related skilled work as required.
7. Licensed mechanics are on call for emergency situations. However, licensed mechanics will remove snow during regularly scheduled shifts but will not be utilized for snow related overtime.
- A State of Connecticut Heating and Cooling Journeyman or Contractors license S or D Classification is required.
The Employer shall provide release time for all re-certifications of licensed personnel and shall pay all costs associated with such re-certifications.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.