Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 2/17/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Saint Louis University invites applications and nominations for the Dean of Parks College of Engineering, Aviation and Technology. The Dean provides leadership and guidance in all aspects of the College including teaching, research, program development, advancement, administrative management, and representation of the College both within and outside the University. Parks College of Engineering, Aviation and Technology includes the following departments: Aerospace & Mechanical Engineering, Aviation Science, Biomedical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical & Computer Engineering and Physics. As the chief academic officer of the College, the Dean reports to the Provost.
The University seeks a candidate who will:
1. Integrate and align the goals of the college with the strategic plan of the university and its Jesuit mission.
2. Provide leadership, support and advocacy for innovative programs and partnerships with internal and external constituents.
3. Value excellence in teaching and promote creative strategies to deliver instruction.
4. Encourage and support excellence and advancement in research, scholarship, professional development and entrepreneurship.
5. Capitalize on an excellent academic record, including successful acquisition of external funds, to promote grantsmanship and cultivation of resources from diverse sources.
6. Strategically budget and pursue alternative financial opportunities and resources.
7. Effectively apply experience with external accreditation processes.
8. Exercise a commitment to recruit and retain diverse students, faculty and staff.
1. Applicants must be tenured and currently hold the rank of Professor at Saint Louis University.
2. Applicants must have experience in higher education administration.
Applications should include a letter of interest addressing the desired attributes, CV, and the names and contact information for three references.
Nominations may be sent to Dr. Mardell Wilson (email@example.com), Dean of the Doisy College of Health Sciences and Chair of the Search Committee.
For full consideration, applications should be received by December 13, 2015 online at https://jobs.slu.edu.
Saint Louis University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (AA/EOE); and encourages nominations of and applications from women and minorities.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.