Academic Advisor -
Saint Leo University
in Gainesville Florida
Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 1/2/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either
Higher Education Executives,
Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants,
. You can also
utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria.
Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background
either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Detailed Job Description
- Advising students on academic progress.
- Advising new and returning students
- Register students in Datatel system
- Maintain/update student files
- Track student graduation status
- Complete graduation clearance
- Coordinate student field replacements
- Complete/assist in student paperwork (PUR, graduation apps, etc.).
- Track student overloads and perform other duties as assigned by the Director. This will also include new student orientation each term, assist with answering phones, scheduling and bulk mailings.
- Knowledge of higher education
- Ability to work in a team environment, ability to prioritize work, manage time and use computer programs.
- Master’s Degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Academic or other counseling background preferred.
- Academic Advisor
- innovative Catholic university
- higher education to the military
- leader in online higher education
- Academic Advising
|Employment Type:||Administrative Staff|
See Job Description
|Level of Job:
||Analyst / Staff
|Type of School:||4 - Year / Masters Institution|
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.