Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 1/28/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Job ID: 2072 - Unclassified - Full-time
This position specifically supports the mission of the University and the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics by assisting in institutional compliance with NCAA and Conference rules and regulations.
- Coordinates daily administration of the football program in conjunction with the head coach
- Responsible for first-year students transitioning to Miami University through summer school and the summer bridge program
- Responsible for working with the head coach and sport administrator and athletic department chief financial officer to manage the football budget
- Coordinates all team travel for 100 students and 40 staff for all away football games including bus transportation, lodging and meals
- Responsible for student lodging on campus, including first-year students housing assignments coordinated with the HOME Office.
- Researches, plans and supervises August camp providing practice times, meals, lodging, meeting space, equipment and logistics for 200 students and staff
- Works closely with the Head Coach to establish meeting and practice times that minimize academic conflicts yet maximize practice opportunities within NCAA rules and regulations
- Serves as the primary liaison to the staffs of strength and conditioning, equipment, sports medicine and academic support to ensure high quality student experiences
- Coordinates alumni relations with the Associate Athletic Director including Alumni Weekend, Homecoming, and regular correspondence
- Works closely as the primary contact with the Marketing and Promotions staff to increase game attendance and ticket revenue
- Works closely with the Senior Associate Athletic Director to research, design and observe construction of football-related facilities
- Works closely with the Head Coach to coordinate his daily, weekly, monthly and annual calendar to maximize his resources toward recruiting, fund raising, public relations, and speaking engagements.
- Manages the office of the football staff to ensure delegation of responsibilities is effective and efficient
- Works with the Ticket Manager to coordinate weekly student and staff ticket designations per NCAA rules and regulations
- Primary contact to the game operations staff to coordinate all football related events and attends weekly game operations meetings
- Works daily with the recruiting coordinator to schedule on-campus recruitment of prospective students for official and unofficial visits
- Schedules practice times, facility use and individual workout times
- Will be the primary coordinator of summer football camps including recruiting campers and teams to participate
- Hires and manages student interns for the football program
- Serves as the NFL Liaison- assisting with scouting visits and organization of Pro-Day
- Coordinates and assists with the organization and execution of the annual football banquet
- Responsible for maintaining CARA logs and player participation reports per NCAA rules
- Will manage the football support staff to ensure effective and efficient operations
- Serve as the primary liaison to Compliance Office and Dining Services
- Research, plan and supervise preseason camp providing practice times, meals, lodging, meeting space, equipment and logistics for 200 students and staff
- Manage and organize community service activities
- Liaison to the football parents organization
- Bachelor Degree
- Knowledge of college football operations
- Current knowledge of the rules and policies of the NCAA
- One year experience coaching at the high school level or above
- College football experience
- Masters Degree
Miami University, an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with smoke- and tobacco-free campuses, is committed to a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.