Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 3/24/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
• Teach a full range of skills and knowledge required of Workforce Solutions Direct Healthcare Training program offerings for the Center of Health Industry Solutions.
• Provide leadership, supervision, and control of classroom activities.
• Implement approved direct healthcare training curriculum to enhance the learning options of program participants.
• Monitor attendance, maintain records, score and evaluate educational performance of participants according to College and department requirements.
• When appropriate identify and refer participants for supportive services to enhance student success.
• Maintain knowledge of current changes and trends within the Healthcare Industry related to patient access/scheduling/registration.
• Performs other related duties as needed.
• Prior classroom instruction and/or training experience in healthcare.
• Associated Degree with five years patient access/patient financial services experience in both inpatient and outpatient hospital operations. .
• Must be proficient with the use of computers to enter grades and attendance electronically
• Must be able to develop and maintain excellent relationships with a diverse staff and student population
• Ability to manage key metrics
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Consistently demonstrate the highest levels of integrity
• Possess great energy, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively with a broad range of students.
• Credibility, presence, and excellent facilitation abilities are required.
Professional presentation skills
Familiarization with Blackboard and other current presentation and testing software packages.
Active membership in the National Association of Healthcare Access Management.
This position will work nights and weekends.
During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments. Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.
Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a qualified and diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.