Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 1/4/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Provide administrative support in student applications, maintenance and processing of student, faculty and/or staff policies and procedures.
• Manage student files by collection of documents including applications, transcripts, letters of recommendation, and all other necessary documents.
• Managing a multi-line phone system and distributing calls as needed.
• Manage and coordinate administrative and office functions.
• Act as a liaison with University campus offices.
• Collect data for report preparation.
• Maintaining all necessary paperwork associated with staff.
• Other duties as assigned by director.
• Excellent oral, written and analytical skills.
• Ability to plan and organize work.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Excellent customer service skills Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Datatel
High School diploma
Two(2) years administrative experience
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.