Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 6/1/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
• Assists in instructing all camp activities under the Director’s supervision.
• Actively observes all activities to ensure the protection and safety of all participants.
• Participates in all staff training and meetings.
• Provides a positive and authoritative approach to guiding behavior using age-appropriate limits and choices.
• Completes all paperwork according to policies and procedures.
• Enjoys working with children, participating in activities and enthusiastic attitude.
Under the direction of and in collaboration with the Camp Director, the Camp Instructor/Counselor will provide supervision of camp participants, engage in activities, and provide a safe environment for campers of all ages attending camps at Saint Leo University, on an as needed basis.
This position will ensure a positive environment that promotes and enhances the development of camp participants and maintains a safe and controlled atmosphere to ensure a high quality program that meets the standards of the university.
Past experience and interest in the camp activity
• High School Diploma
• Ability to effectively multi-task
• Able to communicate effectively
• Must be able to safely lift 50 lbs
• Listen and follow directions
CPR, AED and First Aid Certified
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.