Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 12/17/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Faculty member will teach and develop courses using the Blackboard Learning Management System.
1). Faculty will teach 3 courses in traditional classroom or online format.
2) Faculty will teach and collect feedback from students participating in beta-test of one Health Data Science course in Competency-Based Education (CBE) format.
3) Faculty will take a lead role in developing additional Health Data Science certificate courses in CBE format, as mutually agreed upon.
4) Faculty will collaborate with the Educational Technology Center, other faculty and administrators to facilitate development and delivery of Health Data Science beta versions of CBE courses and actual roll out of courses.
5) Faculty will act as a spokesperson for the development of CBE courses, as needed.
6) Other duties as assigned and mutually agreed upon.
Doctoral degree in related field.
Professional Experience in the discipline of the certificate and program.
Experience teaching and/or developing courses in health informatics and health research.
IMPORTANT: In order to be considered as an applicant you must apply via the online application system, www.msudneverjobs.com.
References refers to a list of three professional references and their contact information.
In order for your file to be considered complete you must submit copies of transcripts. If you cannot attach copies of transcripts at the time of application please contact Cheryl Sipe at firstname.lastname@example.org for alternate submission instructions.
Official transcripts will be required of the candidate selected for hire.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.