Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 1/26/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Job ID: 1500. Unclassified - FT
Establishes and maintains quality assurance frameworks; develops and promotes standard procedures for the overall quality assurance process. Performs quality assurance testing as appropriate. Works with business representatives to elicit business use cases and acceptance criteria. Works with software developers to ensure that QA standards are understood and followed.
1. Leads development of application test plans.
2. Develops and/or maintains manual and automated test plans & cases. Leads the automation of test plans.
3. Leads the development of standard application test methodologies, including Agile testing.
4. Leads test environment design and test data standards.
5. Writes & reproduces accurate software problem reports.
6. Performs testing for multiple or complex projects & retests as necessary.
7. Executes manual and/or automated test scripts for complex projects.
8. Executes application test plans and reports results to developers
9. Leads formal reviews of business requirements and application designs to determine test coverage needs.
10. Participates in the development of requirements gathering and application design standards.
11. Analyzes and reports overall test status and results. Participates in determining test tracking and reporting systems/methods.
12. Trains others on testing techniques and automation.
13. Develops in-house test tools & harnesses where necessary; maintains overall test tools for regression testing.
14. Helps monitor QA and Testing KPI's.
15. Actively promotes a customer-oriented approach throughout IT Services.
16. Participates in professional development activities.
17. May teach an approved one credit hour course per semester on an as needed basis and with division approval.
18. Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field by date of hire and 6 years relevant experience
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field by date of hire and 8 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an unrelated field by date of hire and 8 years of relevant experience
-10 years of relevant experience
Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience providing the knowledge/skills/abilities listed above may be substituted. Experience in these knowledge/skills/abilities may be earned concurrently.
Miami University, an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with smoke- and tobacco-free campuses, is committed to a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.