Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 2/1/2013.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Under general direction of the Vice President, the Administrative Support V - Development & Alumni will provide executive level administrative support performing complex and highly confidential duties.
- 20% - Perform advanced and confidential administrative support duties, including composing routine correspondence, meeting minutes, financials, and obtaining factual information requiring knowledge of policies/procedures of both assigned and work related areas. Compose replies to general inquiries requiring comprehensive area knowledge.
- 15% - Coordinate department financial activities including timecards, PAF's, ESAF's, new hire paperwork completion & submission, requisition, purchase order, travel, index tracking and reconciliation, budget balances, etc. Monitor and prepare divisional or project budget, keeping management apprised of budgetary status.
- 15% - Maintain inventory of office equipment and supplies. Establish, update, and maintain unit's file, inventories, ordering, receiving, billing, distributing, monitoring, and reconciling expenditures. Oversee the payroll process - Including preparation, submission, monitoring, & maintenance to insure accurate and complete payroll records.
- 20% - Coordinate departmental projects, follow up on pending details, coordinate project team activities, and ensure deadlines are met. Coordinate the preparations & submission of reports, publications, and newsletters. Research, analyze, and summarize information and source materials for reports independently.
- 20% - Act as a liaison between faculty, staff, and the Dean, Vice President, or Director and university departments/committees and external constituents (educational/community/business/government leaders). Interpret/explain the facility's policies and procedures to employees, visitors, government agencies, etc. as necessary.
- 10% - Perform miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.