Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 12/7/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
• Consults, writes and produces graphics, audio/videos, animations, and presentations.
• Partners with other college-wide services for media production.
• Design and maintain departmental web presence.
• Maintains multi-media equipment and recommends appropriate technology based on current trends.
• Provides computer support services by assisting with text and graphics file conversion, scanning, and MAC or PC-based presentation creation.
• Responsibility for programming and content creation of campus video distribution system.
• Anticipates and meets all customer needs accurately, professionally, and with a commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Performs other related duties within the job grade and job classification as assigned
• Associate’s Degree
• Minimum of two years of experience in audio/visual and multimedia production.
• Knowledge of the latest operating systems for Windows and MAC, digital video/audio editing systems and other multimedia authoring systems
• Knowledge of web design, web authoring tools and streaming video
• Working knowledge of camera techniques, video editing, story boarding, graphic design and basic film and photography.
• Ability to work independently with only limited supervision.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Ability to perform assigned responsibilities, according to established practices and procedures with minimal supervision within the assigned time frame.
• Sensitivity to appropriately respond to the needs of a diverse population
Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communications, Graphic Design or related field.
This is a Part-time 1199/SEIU) Bargaining Unit position, Grade 10. Part time (1199/SEIU) bargaining unit employees at Cuyahoga Community College will be considered first for vacant positions
During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments.
Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a qualified and diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.