Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 1/8/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Instructor will report directly to the Dean of the School and will provide 15 credit hours of instruction per semester with a primary teaching load in the Early Childhood Education, Teacher Education and the Alternative Licensure programs(ALP).
• Prepare and Teach 15 credits of Education courses per semester
• Develop online Education courses
• Perform student consultations and advisement
• Attend appropriate workshops and trainings
• Report to the Director of the Education Department
• Help conduct ALP candidate interviews
• Evaluate new candidate ALP application packets
• Monitor Teacher Education and ALP web pages
• Develop public relations material as needed
• Maintain documentation of ALP coursework and program development to address National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) standards, as utilized by the New Mexico Public Education Department.
• Ongoing evaluation of Teacher Education Degrees and Certificates.
Instruction times will include day and evening courses. May instruct at the main campus, east campus (Aztec) or the west campus (Kirtland).
Please provide unofficial transcripts at the time you submit application materials. Official Transcripts and certifications will be required if you are determined a finalist in the search.
3 Letters of Recommendation will be required to be attached to your application at the time of your submitting your materials.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.