Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 11/23/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of two years of experience servicing students in an academic setting
• Experience developing, organizing and delivering presentations and to student groups
• Experience supervising, assigning and reviewing work
• Experience with integrated communication platforms, to include email, internet and social media
• Demonstrated experience and familiarity with Microsoft Publisher
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
• Excellent decision making skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Results oriented
• Ability to multi-task and coordinate projects
• Ability to interact with and engage faculty, administrators, students and parents
• Strong customer service skills and proven ability to develop and sustain productive customer relationships
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Proficiency with Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
• Sensitivity to respond appropriately to the needs of a diverse population
(Or equivalent job-related experience providing the necessary knowledge, skill, and abilities to perform the functions of this position proficiently)
• Master’s degree
• Experience with BANNER student information system
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
• Knowledge of Cuyahoga Community College’s credit and noncredit programs, policies, procedures and personnel
• The employee is required to work a flexible work schedule, including evenings and weekends;
• The work is performed in a normal, professional office environment;
• The work area is adequately lighted, heated and ventilated;
• Typically, the employee may sit comfortably to perform the duties of the job and will perform repetitive motions with hands/fingers using a computer mouse and keyboard to type. However, there may be some walking; standing; bending; carrying of light items such as papers, files, pamphlets, books, etc.;
• Work may also require walking and standing in conjunction with travel to and attendance at meetings and conferences away from the primary worksite
This is a Part-tim] (1199/SEIU) Bargaining Unit position, Grade 10. Full time (1199/SEIU) bargaining unit employees at Cuyahoga Community College will be considered first for vacant positions.
During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments.
Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a qualified and diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.