Staff Assistant (Newport News Office) -
Saint Leo University
in Newport News Virginia
Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 11/23/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either
Higher Education Executives,
Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants,
. You can also
utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria.
Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background
either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Newport News, Virginia
Detailed Job Description
Newport News Office
Provide administrative support in application, maintenance and processing of student, faculty and/or staff policies and procedures.
- Manage and coordinate administrative and office functions.
- Act as a liaison with University campus offices.
- Collect data for report preparation.
- Maintaining all necessary paperwork associated with staff.
- Other duties as assigned by director.
- Supervision experience of administrative staff.
- Excellent oral, written and analytical skills.
- Ability to plan and organize work.
- Excellent customer service skills Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Datatel
- HS diploma
- 2 years administrative experience.
- Newport News Office
- Staff Assistant (Newport News Office)
- innovative Catholic university
- higher education to the military
- leader in online higher education
- Program Administrators and Coordinators
|Employment Type:||Administrative Staff|
See Job Description
|Level of Job:
||See Job Description
|Type of School:||4 - Year / Masters Institution|
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.