Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 11/19/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Under administrative direction, serves as a team lead performing strategic/architectural and reporting duties; coordinates analytics strategies; establishes and enforces reporting processes; analyzes data conversion needs; oversees data warehouse structure; provides first level support for business and personal productivity within health informatics applications and databases; performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of management information systems, data structures, and application software
• Extensive knowledge of principals, practices, and techniques used in administering complex databases
• Extensive knowledge of Epic Clarity, Business Intelligence environments and SQL databases
• Interpersonal/human relations skills
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Presentation and group facilitation skills
• Ability to perform technical work
• Ability to work under stressful conditions and maintain a positive attitude
• Ability to analyze and resolve software application problems and recommend improvements
• Ability to apply a high level of visual effort
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Bachelor’s degree; supplemented with six (6) years of related work experience. Certification in associated Epic Applications is required.
Supervises report writer team; participates in planning, selection, and installation of data structure changes in electronic health records (EHR) system; maintains and develops instances using Crystal Business Objects; manages data extraction process; troubleshoots clarity and reporting workbench issues.
Provides advanced end-user reporting support; identifies clinical reporting needs and determines which standard/custom reports may be used or repurposed; reviews issue logs to identify patterns; tracks performance of vendor in resolving issues within target dates; plans and implements installation, upgrades, and development projects.
Evaluates and recommends reporting improvements to EHR system; serves as liaison between departments and software vendors for reporting initiatives; coordinates the transfer of patient data to and from the data warehouse; manages third-party reporting software integration with EHR.
Assesses end-user training needs to develop training approach and documentation to present educational classes for EHR system job functions and other areas for clinical departments and medical records personnel.
Performs other duties as assigned.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.