Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 6/10/2013.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Under the supervision of the Senior Director of Donor Relations & Scholarship Programs, the Coordinator - Scholarships & Donor Relations will: work independently and in coordination with development staff, campus leaders, and other partners to sustain and increase giving to the University by developing, planning and implementing an array of effective, integrated and comprehensive stewardship programs and exercise a significant amount of autonomy in working with the University's executives and most important constituents.
Essential Functions, Major Duties, and/or Accountabilities:
- Accounting and Records Keeping: Prepare annual accounting reports and oversee acknowledgement materials for donors; maintain accurate records of private scholarship funds, track growth and set benchmarks as endowment grow; Conduct end of year reconciliation of all scholarship funds to determine next academic year award amount.
- Stewardship: Steward other annual and endowed funds for programs, professorships, and building projects as assigned by the Senior Director of Donor Relations & Scholarship Program; steward other annual and endowed funds for programs, professorships, and building projects as assigned by the Senior Director of Donor Relations & Scholarship Programs.
- Scholarships: Coordinate and supervise creation of individual scholarships with Foundation Accountant, Data Personnel, and Financial Aid Scholarship Coordinator; coordinate with departments on campus to ensure top scholarship candidates apply; report annually to Foundation regarding new scholarships; interact with and direct concerns from prospective scholarship recipients.
- Communication: Prepare correspondence for the President; plan, draft, and edit informational and marketing/communications resources and materials to promote effective donor relations, including correspondence, brochures, reports, donor honor rolls, web pages, web 2.0 or social network sites, and other collateral materials; coordinate with Director ? Development Publications to launch and maintain a suite of donor newsletters.
- Reconcile discrepancies in Foundation funds with internal and external constituents
- Help implement the University's overarching donor stewardship efforts.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.