Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 11/18/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Performs routine administrative duties in the day-to-day functions of the office; perform other duties as required.
• Classroom procurement and designation for built course schedules
• Daily retrieval, receipt documenting, and distribution of all Center mail
• Tracking of Program Update Request
• Assisting Director & Academic Advisor with management and administration of Center operating budget
• Assisting Director with processing new hire paperwork
• Assisting Director with general VA record-keeping for enrollment certification
• Managing and administering Tuition Assistance, Vocational Rehab, and Sponsor billing
• Preparing base passes for students
• Procuring base clearances for all new Faculty; administer to renewal of clearances for active, existing Faculty
• Procuring and stocking of office forms
• Ordering of office supplies and equipment
• VTT coordination and, at times, evening VTT monitoring.
High School diploma
Administrative experience, higher education administration experience and experience with non-traditional students preferred.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.