Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 12/1/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
- In consultation with the Club Coach, make appropriate decisions regarding the safety and playing ability of team members.
- Assist Head Coach as needed to schedule all practices and tournaments in accordance with Bentley and USA Ultimate standards.
- Attend all practices and tournaments.
- Represent Bentley University in a manner that is consistent with the mission of the university and Student Activities department.
- Be available to team members to counsel on matters relating to Women's Ultimate Frisbee and team morale.
- Meet as needed with the appropriate staff in the Office of Student Activities and the Athletic Department.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.