Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 11/24/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Nursing Skills Lab Coordinator assists with clinical learning lab facilities and services in the Nursing Department. The position assists the department with the day-to-day nursing laboratory operations.
• Provides assistance to faculty and students in the skills/simulation lab setting.
• Assists in daily activities and services of the nursing lab including scheduling, lab set-up, and management of lab equipment and supplies.
• Makes simple repairs, performs minor maintenance and upgrades to lab equipment.
• Conducts inventories of consumable lab equipment and supplies as needed.
• Assists with administration and supervision standardized testing reports.
• Ensures the labs/classrooms are clean, safe, and organized.
• Promotes safe lab practices.
• Researches, evaluates, and recommends new lab materials, equipment, and simulations.
• Complies with accreditation requirements.
• The ability to work a flexible work schedule that may include occasional evenings and weekends.
• Prepare and assist in maintenance in a variety of records and reports.
Bachelor’s degree in Nursing. Active unencumbered Colorado license to practice as a registered nurse in Colorado. A minimum of one year of nursing clinical experience.
Recent Clinical experience in the past five years. One year teaching experience or work in a nursing skills lab. At least two years of experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook). Ability to work with and be sensitive to the educational needs of a diverse urban population.
IMPORTANT: In order to be considered as an applicant you must apply via the online application system, www.msudenverjobs.com.
References refers to a list of three professional references and their contact information.
Official transcripts will be required of the candidate selected for hire.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.