Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 9/29/2011.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
- Greet students in a friendly and reassuring manner. Assist and instruct them in accessing the electronic medical record system.
- Have a working knowledge of Medicat, the electronic medical record system.
- Collect, process and prioritize counseling intake forms.
- Communicate with students and parents regarding counseling appointments.
- Answer phones, take messages, relay information and answer questions within the scope of authority and knowledge.
- Review and route incoming mail for appropriate distribution and action.
- Use the Datatel system fully and effectively, including budgets, requisitions and student record keeping.
- Utilize Microsoft software programs to perform duties such as correspondence, meeting minutes, reports, forms and memos. Proof work for accuracy, format, spelling, punctuation and construction.
- Assist with the coordination of off campus transportation for students requiring rides to the pharmacy, therapy or appointments with specialists.
- Supervise and coordinate assignments for work study students.
- Perform other secretarial duties as assigned.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.