Temporary Safety Officer/ Dispatcher -
Saint Leo University
in Saint Leo Florida
Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 11/24/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either
Higher Education Executives,
Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants,
. You can also
utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria.
Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background
either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Saint Leo, Florida
Detailed Job Description
Providing safety and security of the University Campus including property, students, staff and other individuals on campus property.
- Student, staff and faculty escort service after dark. Crime prevention programs: Residence Halls, fraternities and sororities.
- Investigations: Follow-up on reported complaints. Unlock campus buildings and facilities, daily and on weekends. Lost and Found: 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
- Special event coverage: uniformed officers Weapons storage for students. Engraving tools A-tip (anti-theft identification program.)
- Response to campus complaints and emergencies and incident reports. Student information/dispatch center Campus mobile and foot patrols Traffic control Escorts to Bank for Business office.
- Security for Athletic events and parties. Driving vans for University functions. Other tasks as assigned by the Director.
- Available to work different shifts as needed.
- Previous security safety experience.
- Ability to use a two-way radio.
- Campus Safety
- Temporary Safety Officer/ Dispatcher
- innovative Catholic university
- higher education to the military
- leader in online higher education
- Campus Safety and Police
|Employment Type:||Administrative Staff|
See Job Description
|Level of Job:
||See Job Description
|Type of School:||4 - Year / Masters Institution|
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.