Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 11/17/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Accreditation Coordinator provides information, support, and service related to regional accreditation and adjunct relations.
• Provide office management and clerical support to the assistant vice president of Academic Affairs, the administrator for Adjunct Faculty Relations, the Accreditation Administrator, and the Regulatory & Equity Administrator.
• Coordinate projects related to the implementation of the Quality Enhancement Plan and related to submitting accreditation reports to SACSCOC.
• Coordinate and provide support with submission of reports to SACSCOC and with tasks related to SACSCOC onsite visits.
• Write edit, and proofread with the ability to produce high-quality materials while adhering to multiple deadlines.
• Must demonstrate proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel and/or be willing to learn new software as needed.
• Must be detail oriented and able to resolve issues and offer solutions.
• Self-starter with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a timely manner.
• Previous knowledge of higher education and experience is preferred.
• Previous experience with Colleague or another student information system is preferred.
• Must maintain confidentiality at all times.
Minimum of 3-5 years administrative support experience, preferably in higher education.
• Associate’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university or college level work with previous administrative experience is required.
• Any equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.