Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 5/29/2013.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
• Strong background in mechanical and/or electromechanical engineering technology
• Doctorate in a related engineering or engineering technology field
• Minimum of three years industrial experience in the U.S.
• U.S. Citizenship or legal residency
• Professional registration (PE) in a related field
• Teaching experience
• Strongly commit to teaching Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering Technology lecture and laboratory courses at the undergraduate level
• Fully participate in program outcome assessment processes
• Engage in undergraduate research and development projects
• Teach upper division courses in engineering materials, project management, planning, and design.
• Write grant proposals and participate in other scholarly activities
Send a letter of application; curriculum vitae; separate statements of teaching philosophy and research/development interests; and names, addresses, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses of three references to: Chair, Engineering Technology Search Committee, BC 234, Northern Kentucky University, Highland Heights, KY 41099-1900. Review of applications will continue until the position is filled. Candidates may be asked to submit additional documentation. To learn more about Engineering Technology please go to http://artscience.nku.edu/departments/pget/engtech.html.
Located seven miles from downtown Cincinnati in an area offering an outstanding quality of life, NKU is a nationally recognized metropolitan university committed to active engagement with the Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati region of nearly two million people. Our institution is built on core values that emphasize multidimensional excellence, learner-centered education, civic engagement, multiculturalism, innovation, collegiality, and collaboration across disciplines and professional fields. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, but especially from individuals who contribute to the diversity of our academic community. NKU is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. For additional information on Northern Kentucky University, visit http://www.nku.edu.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.