Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 5/29/2013.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
JOB OBJECTIVES: The Director of Professional Studies and Continuing Education will develop, implement, and evaluate license renewal symposia, certification, diplomate programs, and programs to upgrade Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) and Chiropractic Assistant (CA) programs. The Director will manage and provide direction for the Parker College School of Massage Therapy.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Formulate policy and procedures of Continuing Education & Massage Therapy Departments.
• Oversee administrative functions to include budget responsibility and management and development of staff.
• Chair and meet with Advisory Committee to select Continuing Education Courses and Co-sponsored courses/seminars for the betterment of Chiropractic Doctors and to meet their CE credit hours for their annual license renewal.
• Supervise maintenance of all Continuing Education student and faculty records.
• Develop, implement and evaluate the Continuing Education & Massage Therapy Programs.
• Serve on administrative/faculty committees as required.
• Prepare and submit reports as requested by the Vice President of Academics.
• Communicate with instructors as needed to ensure adherence to policies and regulations.
• Supervise the license renewal and application process.
• Prepare and implement the license renewal process for Parker Seminar Continuing Education programs.
• Develop, implement, prepare and ensure security of attendance reporting mechanisms for license renewal classes.
• Additional responsibilities as deemed necessary by Vice President of Academics.
• Bachelor’s degree in Education or appropriate field preferred
• Experience in higher education required
• Management experience; teaching experience; strong marketing skills required
• Educational technology and online learning development experience required
• Knowledge of Chiropractic education and profession required.
• Project management; budget and facility planning
• Supervisory skills
• Strong computer skills
• Excellent communication skills with good use of English grammar, spelling, punctuation, reading, writing
• Public relations, negotiating skills
• Willingness to travel
• Excellent organizational skills and decision making skills
• Excellent record keeping & confidentially skills.
• Ability to manage the creation and implementation of an online learning environment.
Application Process: Please submit resumes and cover letters via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parker University is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.