Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 11/16/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either
Higher Education Executives,
Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants,
. You can also
utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria.
Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background
either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Key West, Florida
Detailed Job Description
Advising students on academic progress.
- Advising new and returning students; Register students in Datatel system.
- Maintain/update student files
- Track student graduation status
- Complete graduation clearance; Coordinate student field replacements
- Complete/assist in student paperwork (PUR, graduation apps, etc.).
- Track student overload
- New student orientation each term, assist with answering phones, scheduling and bulk mailings.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director
- Experience with academic administration. Excellent supervisory and customer service skills. Ability to effectively plan and organize work. Excellent computer skills.
- Must be able to climb 2 flights of stairs and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Provide leadership for and coordination of academic and administrative activities.
- Supervise and coordinate personnel and administrative activities in the assigned office. Perform other duties as assigned by the director.
Knowledge of higher education; ability to work in a team environment, ability to prioritize work, manage time and use computer programs.
Master’s Degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
Academic or other counseling background preferred.
- Key West
- Academic Advisor
- innovative Catholic university
- higher education to the military
- leader in online higher education
- Academic Advising
|Employment Type:||Administrative Staff|
See Job Description
|Level of Job:
||Analyst / Staff
|Type of School:||4 - Year / Masters Institution|
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.