Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 8/12/2011.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Job Duties :
1. Responsible for scheduling of all classes on the Mt Carmel and North Haven campuses, for coordinating room utilization to support this activity, and for updating the systems displaying this information
2. Responsible for all the activities invovled in student course registration including preparation and distribution of registration materials, coordinating advising schedules with each School, maintaining computer system access
3. Responsible for final exam scheduling and overseeing mid-term and final grading
4. Coordinate with the financial area on course fees and student invoicing
5. Assist with the coordination of and information to the course management system and catalog project
6. Analyze and report data from the student database
7. Participate in the planning and design of projects
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.