Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 1/24/2013.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Under the supervision of the Assistant Director of Strategic Web Marketing, the Specialist - University Communications will designate 50 percent of their time to various writing projects assigned through the department, and the other 50 percent as gatekeeper and content editor for campus communication and calendaring.
Essential Functions, Major Duties, and/or Accountabilities:
- Serve as one of the primary writers/copy editors for University Marketing & Communications institutional communication materials, including media communications and marketing/promotional materials.
- With an emphasis in digital platforms, write and edit a wide range of copy (promotional, publicity, narrative, etc) including brochures and other collateral.
- Manage, create, develop and merchandise content for digital communication (internal and external) and calendaring systems.
- Proactively coordinate and refine internal communication processes, especially where digital tools are involved. Identify opportunities to improve participation in internal communication process.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.