Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 11/10/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Job ID: 1915 - SATSS - FT
Performs a variety of complex to advanced administrative tasks involving discretion and moderate amounts of independent judgment related to the oversight of the daily operations of the personnel office.
1) Monitors and reviews operations of unit; ensures smooth work flow; ensures work product meets professional standards. Data enters and processes transactions in HireTouch including correspondence to applicants and candidates.
2) Serves as informational resource to staff; investigates and resolves problems or difficulties related to area of expertise, assists with employment software testing and provides routine and non-routine information.
3) Perform various financial and budgetary tasks including preparing and monitoring budgets, prepare fiscal reports, or reconciling and processing payments; may maintain inventory of supplies. Monitors advertising and billing for positions and collaborates regarding ad set up and placement.
4) Maintain and process employee records in Banner and applicant records in HireTouch. May gather and analyze statistical information; writes and prepare reports. Enters and monitors special pay requests, Below, CART providers and other employee, payroll or compliance data.
5) May oversee student employees; enforcing policies and procedures; establishes schedules and reviews performance; has functional guidance of staff. May serve as backup support to Student Employment services.
6) Maintain confidentiality of all information. Monitors I-9 process for new and returning employees. Serves on departmental committees as directed.
Requires eighteen months of coursework or training beyond high school in Business Administration and three years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and expertise. Ability to maintain confidential information required.
Prior background in customer service, data entry, variable systems knowledge is required.
Ability to multi-task in Banner, HireRight, HireTouch, Kronos, Excel, MS Word and excellent data entry skills. Strong attention to detail.
General human resources experience in the areas of recruitment, wage and hour laws, eligible to work requirements and payroll preferred.
Miami University, an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with smoke- and tobacco-free campuses, is committed to a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.