Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 9/6/2011.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Jonathan M. Tisch College of Citizenship and Public Service seeks an individual with exceptional organizational, financial and interpersonal skills to fill its available position of Administrative Director . The Jonathan M. Tisch College of Citizenship and Public Service prepares Tufts students to become engaged public citizens and community leaders who will help build a more equitable world. Tisch College works across the entire of Tufts University to engage Tufts students in meaningful community building and public service experiences, explore personal commitments to civic participation, and take on active and effective roles in public life, to engage faculty in civic engagement research and teaching, and to link university assets to addressing community needs.
The Administrative Director is responsible for ensuring that all Tisch programs have the needed financial and administrative support to achieve their goals, within the limits of available resources. This position will lead and manage all financial and administrative processes for Tisch College. This will include:
* budget planning and reporting;
* active participation in the grant development process;
* human resources processes;
* and space planning.
This position will also drive planning and reporting processes, including monitoring and evaluation.
The Administrative Director will meet with strategic partners, develop MOUs, and track these relationships; coordinate preparation of Board pre-meeting materials; and serve as member of senior management team, with Dean and Director of Research/CIRCLE. This position will represent Tisch College at Administrative Council and is the primary link to VPs of central administration including IT, Facilities, HR and Finance. The Administrative Director will supervise three direct reports: Finance Manager (PT), Staff Assistant (FT), and Program Assistant (PT) and indirectly supervise the Assistant to the Dean and oversee administrative functions including support of Dean and other staff.
* Bachelors degree
* Five to ten (5-10) years of related experience
* Advanced computer skills including office software, Excel, database and financial reporting required
* Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills needed
* Prior experience with high level grants management is required
* Must possess talent for collaboration with diverse individuals and groups
* This person must be able to work on different projects simultaneously while maintaining high energy and initiative with an ability to set a positive and responsive tone for support staff and the organization as a whole
* Must be able to connect administrative actions with strategic goals
Tufts University is an AA/EO employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/x6sjqkz
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.