Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 10/18/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
• Assists unit by scheduling and coordinating support activities
• Organizes and prioritizes activities to conform to unit and college policies and procedures.
• Prepares composite reports as well as other unit reports using appropriate computer software
• Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of unit operations.
• Handles resolution of operational problems
• May compile necessary data for budget preparation and monitor expenditures against unit budget.
• May prepare and input requisitions and BCRs into the Banner information system.
• May track processing of budget forms including requisitions, check requests, travel checks, petty
cash and travel related forms
• May prepare necessary letters, reports, manuals, forms, agreements, and related materials using computer and college’s word processing software
• Functionally supervises student assistant in the assigned unit
• Performs other related duties within the job grade and job classification as assigned
High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
Two years of experience servicing students in an academic setting
One year of previous functional supervisory experience
Keyboarding, basic math, basic grammar, basic or standard level word processing (MS Word), basic or standard level spreadsheet applications (Ms Excel)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Sensitivity to respond appropriately to the needs of a diverse population
Knowledge of Banner Student Information System
Ability to operate 10-key adding machine
Ability to file by alpha and numeric
Regular College hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
This is a Full-time (1199/SEIU) Bargaining Unit position, Grade 04. Full time (1199/SEIU) bargaining unit employees at Cuyahoga Community College will be considered first for vacant positions.
During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments. Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.
Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a qualified and diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.