Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 11/26/2012.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Review, analyze, and modify the programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging, and documenting programs to support an organization's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications.
Maintain and support administrative systems and data within the Enterprise Resource Planning environment; occasionally under the direction of a Senior Oracle Developer.
Collaborate with departments, administrative and academic officers, and other public agencies to determine their current and future system needs.
Develop, administer, and maintain peripheral systems as necessary.
Essential Functions, Major Duties, and/or Accountabilities:
- Develops, modifies, and maintains web pages, source code, procedures, and functions using PL/SQL, WebTailor, Pro*C, HTML, CSS, and Pro*Cobol; recommending alterations or new modules to improve system efficiency and quality; participating in testing through test review and analysis
- Designs, develops, implements, and supports peripheral systems and/or software applications. Develops data extracts from and feed data extracts into administrative and peripheral systems. Ensures that new routines and software can be completely integrated into the ERP system
- Diagnoses data integrity problems including duplicate PIDMs and data cleansing, and develop solutions. Administers, maintains, develops, and implements policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the company database
- Maintains and develops on-line and batch application programs. Works with project members to develop specifications, diagrams, and flowchart. Identify data sources, provide data flow diagrams, and document the process
- Represents institution at various meetings with state agencies, or customer groups regarding administrative systems
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems, technology systems operations, and customer needs.
- Consults and collaborates with customers on a timely basis regarding expected time of completion, system status; and project objectives; analysis of business requirements to determine customer solutions, create specifications, forecast future needs, and provide documentation; conducting training as necessary
- Writes detailed descriptions of customer needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs
- Keeps current with industry standards and trends by attending training and conferences; reading technical material; and corresponding with other professionals through the use of list serves, networks, and bulletin boards.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.