Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 10/5/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· *Certifies completion of academic degree programs.
· *Reviews College and foreign high school transcripts, determines eligibility for and
awards comparable credit.
· * Prepares diplomas and certificates of proficiency. Produces transcripts for degree
· *Evaluate student information related to transfer credit, credit by exam and other
comparable credit and post into Banner.
· * Responds to inquiries, resolves problems and concerns related to student records.
· * Processes substitutions and waivers forms.
· * Identifies and corrects discrepancies in the student record, including correction of
duplicate records (pidms).
· * Processes change of grade forms and posts grades not submitted via on-line grading.
· Completes transcript requests by preparing official transcripts including requests for
· Maintains list of graduates for commencement ceremony.
· Answers telephone, provides basic information and directs calls.
· Uses scanning technology to update electronic files.
· Corresponds with students and or interprets and verifies compliance regarding degree and
transfer curricula requirements, deadlines and procedures.
· Anticipates and meets all customer needs accurately, professionally, and with a
commitment to customer satisfaction.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
*denotes essential function
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Two (2) years equivalent full-time experience in student record-keeping in an
· Skill in keyboarding; basic math and grammar, and standard level word
processing (MS Word) and spreadsheet applications (MS Excel).
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Excellent customer service skills and proven ability to develop and sustain
productive customer relationships.
· Must have sensitivity
· Direct experience in academic record keeping.
· Proficiency with database applications (MS Access).
· Experience in Banner navigation.
· Experience with Course Applicability System (CAS)/ Degree Audit Request
8:30a-5:00p Mon-Friday — varied hrs may be required occasionally during special projects and/or peak periods to include evenings and/or week-ends.
This is a [Full-time/Part-time] (1199/SEIU) Bargaining Unit position, Grade 08. Full time (1199/SEIU) bargaining unit employees at Cuyahoga Community College will be considered first for vacant positions.
During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments. Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.
Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a qualified and diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.