Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 2/15/2013.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
• Coordinate the administration of various surveys and use “Class Climate” to generate surveys and reports.
• Extract data from SIS and provide internal reports as needed.
• Assist departments/programs in systematically gathering, analyzing, managing, and interpreting their assessment data.
• Coordinate the development of a university-wide outcomes assessment system for continuous improvement of student learning and institutional effectiveness.
• Summarize research results and the action plans developed along with outcomes achieved and report in the unit assessment documents.
• Bachelor’s degree. Minimum of 1 year experience in institutional effectiveness, survey design and administration support. Higher Education experience preferred.
• Candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, the problem solving ability, and the capability to effectively communicate complex concepts and policies to a variety of audiences.
• Familiarity with the SACS accreditation and Institutional Effectiveness function in higher education is preferred.
• Expertise in the following software applications is required: MS Outlook/ Word/ Excel, and SPSS. Experience in Jenzabar navigation and query is preferred.
Application Process: Interested candidates should send a resume and a cover letter indicating the position for which you are applying to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parker University is a nonprofit, co-educational, private professional institution of higher education.
Parker University is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.