Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 2/15/2013.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
• Bachelor’s degree or Microsoft SQL certification.
• 3 years’ minimum experience creating/importing data extracts and reporting using SQL Server, Oracle or Access. Knowledge of Jenzabar EX, MS SQL, Oracle SQL or other advancement database and reporting tools preferred.
• Knowledge of prospect management and research preferred.
• Knowledge of basic accounting, IRS and CASE guidelines for receiving and acknowledging gifts preferred.
• $19.25 hour – $23.00 hour, based on experience
• Ability to work under the pressure of tight deadlines.
• Ability to perform detailed analysis work.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Superior attention to detail.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Management/Administration of Internal Advancement Database
• Manage the development and alumni information system, working closely with Information Services to maintain the standards of university-wide computing.
• Create and provide standard daily, weekly, quarterly and annual reports.
• Create and provide customized reports by request for mailings or analysis.
• Map data from various external sources for database import.
• Work with Information Services and the Business Office to implement ongoing enhancements and maintenance for university-wide information systems that relate to Institutional Advancement.
• Maintain and provide ongoing training for the Institutional Advancement staff on policies and procedures for record maintenance, gift processing and reporting.
• Ensure adherence to IRS gift policies, acknowledgement data requirements and CASE campaign reporting standards for gift acceptance and reporting.
• Record and receipt all gifts and end of calendar year donation letters.
• Engage in ongoing data maintenance to ensure accuracy, including conducting searches through proprietary sources, running regular reports to double-check accuracy and cross-checking lists from other departments.
• Coordinate and supervise electronic screenings, prospect rating systems and moves management procedures.
• Proactively conduct sustained research on individuals, foundations and corporations to determine capacity to support university fundraising priorities, identify new opportunities and assess trends.
• Provide customized research and information to aid in identification, qualification, solicitation and stewardship of prospects.
• Prepare briefings for senior campus leaders in advance of donor visits as needed.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.