Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 10/26/2011.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
1. Maintain phone coverage, greet visitors and students, taking and relaying messages. Have knowledge of University procedures, catalog and student handbook.
2. Provide support for the Biology and Chemistry departments, including, but not limited to, data entry, electronic document management, maintain filing system, problem solving student/faculty questions within scope of knowledge, telephone support, mail and copier management and preparing MS Office documents.
3. Use Quinnipiac's Datatel system fully and effectively for departmental needs.
4. Perform word processing duties such as correspondence, meeting minutes, reports, grants, forms and memos. Edit work for accuracy, format, spelling, punctuation and construction. Assure timely completion of all material.
5. Arrange meetings as required, notify participants, and arrange for all materials, food, facilities, budgets, travel, and support functions. Handle travel for staff.
6. Maintain the College of Arts & Science's social network site(s).
7. Prepare drafts of the newsworthy accomplishments of the College of Arts & Sciences faculty, student, and staff for publication by Public Affairs.
8. Supervise student workers.
9. Other secretarial duties as assigned.
1. Enhanced proficiency and comfort in computer/internet software
2. Excellent written and oral communication skills
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.