Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 9/30/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Applicants are currently being accepted for an Administrative Specialist/Supervisor at WITC Ashland Campus. This position provides administrative support to the Vice President, Student Affairs/Campus Administrator and serves as the campus office manager. The position reports to the Vice President, Student Affairs/Campus Administrator and supervises Office and Technical Support.
1. Associate degree in Administrative Assistant, Supervision or related field.
2. Two years previous related work experience.
3. Advanced knowledge of and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office computer applications and software such as email, word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
4. Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures and skill in their application.
5. Supervisory experience preferred.
Management Grade 5
Your application will be considered complete when we have received a completed online application, a cover letter addressing all of the qualifications for this position, a resume, and original or copies of official or unofficial college transcripts. If you have noted an educational degree on your application, WITC requests transcripts to support your degree. Official transcripts are required prior to an offer of employment.
Please mail transcripts, if unable to scan, to Human Resources:
505 Pine Ridge Drive
Shell Lake WI 54871
WITC is an Equal Opportunity/Access Employer and Educator.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.