Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 4/27/2013.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Parker University is seeking campus-based evening faculty instructors holding a:
• Master’s degree in Computer Science to teach Introduction to Computers COSC 1301;
• Master’s degree in Political Science to teach Government 2301 & 2306;
• Master’s degree in Math to teach Statistics;
• Master's degree in Music Education to teach Music Appreciation;
• Master’s degree in Anatomy, Physiology, or at least 18 credit hours in anatomy and physiology.
Requirements: Three to five years teaching experience required for the general education courses. Faculty are responsible for instructional excellence and student achievement of learning outcomes.
On campus classes are conducted MWF from 6:30-10:30pm.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.