Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 1/19/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
This position is responsible for the development, delivery and overall architecture of business intelligence solutions. The business intelligence architect supports strategic, tactical and operational business intelligence to deliver the right information to the right people at the right time. Duties also include providing technical and functional application support, solutions and administration for Enterprise data warehouse applications and related interfaces. Work in close coordination with the business analysts, users, and ITS staff to effectively implement technical requirements.
Positions require a Bachelor’s degree and three (3) years professional experience OR a combination of education and experience totaling seven (7) years from which comparable knowledge and abilities are acquired.
- Experience with web-based technologies and development tools.
- Experience in a wide variety of technologies with exposure to business operations.
- Working knowledge of relational database technologies.
- Experience integrating/interfacing disparate enterprise information systems.
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving complex enterprise systems and/or application problems.
- Experience training end users.
- Experience working with SQL Server, Oracle or other relational databases.
- Experience in architecting and developing of ETL’s focusing on efficient and accurate data loads.
- Knowledge of data modeling and data warehousing.
- Theoretical, practical, technical and applied functional knowledge and skills in relational database administration.- Knowledge of reporting tools such as Business Objects and/or Infoburst.
Applicants must include a resume and cover letter with the online application. Application materials should clearly communicate how the applicant meets the required qualifications and additional requirements. Applicants are required to include contact information for at least three (3) professional references.
WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EDUCATOR AND EMPLOYER. Members of ethnic minorities, women, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam-era, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans, persons of disability and/or persons age 40 and over are encouraged to apply.
WSU is committed to excellence through diversity and faculty-friendly policy action, including partner accommodation and NSF ADVANCE Institutional Transformation programs (http://www.advance.wsu.edu/).
WSU employs only U.S. citizens and lawfully authorized non-U.S. citizens. All new employees must show employment eligibility verification as required by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
WSU is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. To request disability accommodation in the application process, contact Human Resource Services: 509-335-4521(v), Washington State TDD Relay Service: Voice Callers: 1-800-833-6384; TDD Callers: 1-800-833-6388, 509-335-1259(f), or email@example.com.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.