Catering Assistant -
Saint Leo University
in Saint Leo Florida
Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 3/1/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either
Higher Education Executives,
Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants,
. You can also
utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria.
Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background
either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Saint Leo, Florida
Detailed Job Description
The catering server is involved in the pickup, delivery, set up, service and break down of Catering Events. Other duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and managers.
- Ability to comprehend, carry out and explain complex verbal and written instructions.
- Operates the catering truck.
- Organizes and completes event “pull sheets” and related operational tasks.
- Sets tables, carries trays, serves according to established dining etiquette.
- Adheres to established production procedures in the performance of additional duties including, but not limited to: salad prep, plating, and beverage service.
- Assists with supervision and training of student employees.
- Controls food waste.
- Operates dishwasher and organizes small wares and dish storage.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Equivalent experience.
- Bends, stoops, kneels, crawls, reaches, fingers, handles, walks, squats and twists.
- Stands for a minimum of two to four hours at a time throughout the day.
- Lifts a minimum of 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability see, hear, taste, smell, speak and feel.
One year experience in catering.
- Dining Services
- Catering Assistant
- innovative Catholic university
- higher education to the military
- leader in online higher education
|Employment Type:||Administrative Staff|
See Job Description
|Level of Job:
||See Job Description
|Type of School:||4 - Year / Masters Institution|
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.