Circulation Evening Coordinator -
Saint Leo University
in Saint Leo Florida
Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 9/9/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either
Higher Education Executives,
Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants,
. You can also
utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria.
Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background
either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Saint Leo, Florida
Detailed Job Description
Responsible for supervising Circulation Services and monitoring use of library building during evening hours.
- Supervises student workers and graduate assistants.
- Oversees Circulation Services during evening hours.
- Oversees activities in library, responsible for safety and security within building.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of higher education goals.
- Strong service orientation.
- Excellent public service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and manage time.
- Ability to use computer software in an online environment.
- Ability to work in a complex team-based environment and with a diverse user group.
- Ability to supervise student workers and graduate assistants.
- Library and supervisory experience.
- Cannon Library
- Circulation Evening Coordinator
- innovative Catholic university
- higher education to the military
- leader in online higher education
|Employment Type:||Administrative Staff|
||See Job Description
See Job Description
|Level of Job:
||Analyst / Staff
|Type of School:||4 - Year / Masters Institution|
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.