Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 12/1/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Team Leader for the Business Intelligence Services team develops and executes the University’s Business Intelligence strategic vision. This position is responsible for leading a team which satisfies the university’s reporting/dash boarding needs as well as providing third-tier support for the environment.
• Extensive knowledge of the Cognos suite of reporting tools.
• Knowledge of WebFocus is desirable.
• Strong knowledge of Oracle and SQL Server database and analytical data models.
• Experience in report development with an ERP system is desirable.
• Extensive knowledge of data architecture principles, including Operational Data Stores and Enterprise Data Warehouses
• Strong analytic skills
• Strong decision making skills
• Strong customer-service orientation
• Strategic planning skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to manage and guide multiple teams
Bachelor’s degree supplemented with 5 years of experience as a Cognos report developer
Develops the vision and sets product standards for the BI team.
Provides 3rd-tier operational support as required by Service Level Agreements.
Develops reports in Cognos to satisfy customer requirements.
Advocates to University constituents web-based reporting, mobile reporting and executive dashboard solutions.
Develops strategic relationships with key stakeholders throughout the University to ensure collaboration and consensus building.
Works closely with ODS/EDW and DBA Product Managers to ensure solutions are consistent with University’s product vision.
Develops and provides technical leadership to a team of Senior Report Developer’s.
Other duties as assigned
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.