Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 11/9/2012.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The responsibilities for the Strategies for College Success faculty member shall be teaching courses in SCS as assigned, student advisement, assistance at pre-registration, participation on College committees & involvement in professional development and campus life activities and representing the College in the community.
• Master’s degree required in Student Personnel or related field, and at least one year of teaching experience at the college level.
• Experience in student advising and registration.
• Experience in administrative duties and scheduling.
• Experience in curriculum development desired.
• Ability to use and incorporate technology to monitor student success, such as the Early Alert Retention System (EARS) is desired.
• Ability to develop and teach classes in a distance learning environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to use alternative educational delivery systems and instructional techniques including computer based education, and multi-media instructional experience in orientation preferred.
• Commitment to the practice of providing out-of-classroom interaction with students.
• Commitment to the incorporation of library, computers, writing, and a culturally diverse perspective into the curriculum.
• Commitment to continual assessment of the teaching-learning process and its outcomes, and demonstrated ongoing professional development.
• Understanding of and commitment to a comprehensive community college philosophy
For the complete job description and to apply for this position, please visit http://www.mc3.edu under "Career Opportunities." Closing date for applications is 11/9/12.
Montgomery County Community College is an EOE.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.